Electroplating Tool μGalv
- Suitable for deposition application in the field of microtechnology and semiconductors including TSV fill, RDL, Pads, Contacts, Pillars, etc.
- Designed for the use in cleanrooms, the shell is made of Polypropylen (natural)
- Modular structure, standard: one process cell with one wash cell, extension to build up process lines is possible
- Additional process cells could be integrated, made of Polypropylen (natural)
- Different Waferdiameters are processable in one process cell, up to 12″
- Different process cells like Rack Plater, Cup Plater or Jet Plater are available
- Electroplating of Au (Pads or Contacts, cyanide or cyanide-free), Ni, Cu (Redistribution Layer RDL, Pillar, TSV fill), Indium, Sn and Sn-alloys (like SnPb, SnAg), NiFe, NiCo, NiW, SnPb
- Electro less plating of Ni, Cu, Au, NiP, SnPb
- The electroplating process runs automatically, all process parameters like pH, Temperature, flow rate,… are controlled.
- Rinsing cell or Quick Dump Rinser
- Automation for handling single wafers possible, Customized solutions are possible
- Control of the system by using a Touch Panel